Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tikchye_oldLearner57

Default "Go To" dialog box

dear community

can anyone kindly tell me how do i save a cell range inside the Go To dialog
box?
For example:

when I activated the Go To the dialog is dsiplay I typed in the cell
range where I wanted to view and thereafter I clicked the "OK" tab.

however, I wanted to place the Go To range inside the Go To dialog box and
use it repeatedly as and when I wanted without having to type the cell range
again.

thanks community for the kind assistance

--
oldLearner57
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Zygan

Not sure if there is any way that you can actually prefill the GOTO
dialogue box. There are others ways e.g creating a custom toolbar with
that a macro going to a cell. Record a macro that writes
sheets("Sheetname").range("cell").select. than right click on the
toolbar(where the buttons are up the top ) goto customize and slect
tool bars TAB click NEW, then name your toolbar, drag it up the top,
click the COMMANDS TAB then select macros drag button to your toolbar
then right click the button and goto assign macro, select your macro
and then close boxes and done. Or a much simplier way would be to
create a hyperlink to that cell . Right click the cell and select
hyperlink then the box appears and then just click on the right PLACE
IN THIS DOCUMENT then enter the cell value ? Hope this helps if i ever
find a

--
Zygan
Zygan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34423

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Select the range.......

InsertNameDefine. Give the range a name like myrange and OK.

This will show up in the Go To dialog or easier yet, in the namebox at left-end
of Formula Bar.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP