Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Default "Go To" dialog box

Select the range.......

InsertNameDefine. Give the range a name like myrange and OK.

This will show up in the Go To dialog or easier yet, in the namebox at left-end
of Formula Bar.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 1 Jun 2006 22:17:01 -0700, tikchye_oldLearner57
wrote:

dear community

can anyone kindly tell me how do i save a cell range inside the Go To dialog
box?
For example:

when I activated the Go To the dialog is dsiplay I typed in the cell
range where I wanted to view and thereafter I clicked the "OK" tab.

however, I wanted to place the Go To range inside the Go To dialog box and
use it repeatedly as and when I wanted without having to type the cell range
again.

thanks community for the kind assistance