Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Catt

Default Excel 97 hide unhide problem

Hello,
I hid columns C,D and E in a document. In the help file it says highlight
the column before and after the hidden column, go to format, column and
choose unhide. It does not work. I highlighted B and F and went to 'format"
, "column" and clicked unhide and it has no effect. I tried also going to
"edit" "go to" to see if I could choose a column but all there is in the menu
box to choose from is "database"
Can someone help? Funny, I had no problem hiding the columns in the first
place.
Catt
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Edit|goto
and type in C1
(or C1,d1,e1)
and hit enter

Then Format|column|unhide
or
format|column|width (to make it as wide as you want).

If that didn't help, maybe you have to turn off freeze panes:
window|unfreeze panes

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

You may have highlighted columns B and F by using the Ctrl key. Just
leftclick on B and drag it over to F, then do rightclick unhide.

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3