Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JDay

Default Inserting dates

If anything appears in cell A1, I want the date to appear in cell B1 but not
upate. I would like that date to remain the same and not change (update).
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ardus Petus

One way: select cell B1
Hit Ctrl+; (Ctrl and semicolon)
That will insert today's date

HTH
--
AP

"JDay" a écrit dans le message de news:
If anything appears in cell A1, I want the date to appear in cell B1 but
not
upate. I would like that date to remain the same and not change (update).

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Corey

Try this:
=IF(A11,NOW( ),0)

It will place the current date in B1.
Not sure if that is what you mean by 'Not Change'.

Corey....