Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
puumbaa

Default too much info in one cell in excel how do I make it 2 lines?

I am trying to fit what I have got onto 1 page but I have got too much
information, how can I have the whole address of some one in only one cell
even if the address to like 15 words long??

please someone help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
C01d

Hit Alt+Enter to type in 2 lines or more.

--
C01d
C01d's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34422