Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Irene

Default Excel Problem

When I type 3/3 in excel (English Version), it come out 3月3日! May I know the
solution ?

Thanks & Regards
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom

What if you type just the / (select the formula bar and type it), if it
gets replace then most likely you can find it under autocorrect

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com
if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey

"Irene" wrote in message
When I type 3/3 in excel (English Version), it come out 3?3?! May I know
the
solution ?

Thanks & Regards

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Cone

Check the font you are using.
Check the cell number format.
Check Auto Correct Options
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Irene"
wrote in message
When I type 3/3 in excel (English Version),
it come out 3月3日! May I know the solution ?
Thanks & Regards

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SiC

Hi Irene,

That's a Chinese date, but you mentioned your Excel is the English version.
You may want to check Regional and Language Options under Windows Control
Panel. Most likely it's set to some kind of Chinese.

-Simon