Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mel

Default Comments

Is it possible to count cells with comments with specific information for
example in my tracking worksheet I have cells for export document numbers
that are sometimes diverted to another destination. I need to calculate in
my summary how many of these have been diverted and where to.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Paul Lautman

Mel wrote:
Is it possible to count cells with comments with specific information
for example in my tracking worksheet I have cells for export document
numbers that are sometimes diverted to another destination. I need
to calculate in my summary how many of these have been diverted and
where to.

I don't know about calculating "where to". Do you mean that you want to
calculate how many have been diverted to particular places? How is the
information that something has been diverted stored?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mel

We have contracts with various customers for one product. Each contract and
all the tracking data is in its own workbook but occasionally loads have to
be diverted from one customer to another. I have a summary in each workbook
of the relevant data but haven't figured out how to include the divert
destination and weight without adding in yet more columns of data?