Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mpatten

Default Pivot Tables keep corrupting -- Office 12 beta

My pivot tables keep corrupting when I reopen my Excel spreadsheet. I get an
"Unable to Open" warning and then it states that every working piovot table
is corrupted. It runs repair and the spreadsheet data works just fine, but
the pivot tables are lost.

I seem to recall this being a problem with 2003, but can't remmeber how I
fixed it. And can't find any help online.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mpatten

OK findthe old reference.

Turned off autorecover, worked once and then recorrupted them aagain.
Arrrggghh!