Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
auntieboop

Default How do I merge one cell into two cells?

I have one row which I'm trying to convert to 2 cells. I use alignment, merge
cells. But it's not working. I tried wrap & merge & still isn't working. What
am I doing wrong? Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Coderre

MERGE converts multiple cells into one cell

I think you may want to check this:

From the Excel main menu:
<data<text-to-columns

Is that something you can work with?