Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tony_NYCOM

Default Can't Figure what I did

Hey ... I'm a so-so excel user and I created this one file a while
back.

I'm trying to figure out what I did to get a drop down combo box.

I know how to add one through the forms toolbar, but I can't figure how
to copy an old one and reconfigure it to work with a new list.

Under "Fresh Tank Populations" sheet, Column C is loaded with drop-down
combo boxes that pull from a list on the "List" sheet.

I'm trying to have the same thing work under Column C of "Salt Tank
Populations" ... but I can't figure out how to change the reference
table on the "List" sheet.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

|Filename: Fish Lists.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4819 |

Tony_NYCOM
Tony_NYCOM's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34887
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=546298

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
davesexcel

you made the menus through data,validation,list then select the range
that the list is in

--
davesexcel

davesexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31708