Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tracy

Default scrolling settings

HOW DO I SET MY MOUSE TO SCROLL ONE LINE AT A TIME IN AN EXCEL DOCUMENT?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett

YELL at it

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Tracy" wrote in message
HOW DO I SET MY MOUSE TO SCROLL ONE LINE AT A TIME IN AN EXCEL DOCUMENT?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chip Pearson

Go to the Windows Start menu, choose Settings, then Control
Panel. There, select Mouse. Select the Scrolling tab and move the
Vertical Scrolling setting to a lower level. Note that this will
affect all programs, not just Excel.

There is no way to control this for just Excel.

And please don't post in all CAPS. It is considered rude and
makes the messages harder to read.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson