Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Hickeym

Default Filters

Hello,

I am trying to filter two columns seperately. For example, in the first
column is a list of "Complexes". In the second column is a list of
"Facilities". All the Complexes are different and are the main Building.
Each Facility is a part of a Complex.

I would like to be able to filter the Complexes and still have all the
facilites listed for each Complex. So, if I choose one Complex, all the
Facilities are listed next two it in the next column. It seems I can only
filter once...please help.

Thank you.