Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TomBk

Default How add "%" sign to a list of numbers?

How can I add a percentage sign to an entire list of numbers in one
operation?

Thanks. Cheers.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bgeier

If they are in the same column or row, select the column (or row) then
Right-Click
Format
Number
Percentage -- select the number of decimal places you want
OK

Be warned, this method will multiply the values in the cell by 100
first.

--
bgeier
bgeier's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=12822

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max

"TomBk" wrote:
How can I add a percentage sign to an entire list of numbers in one
operation?

Perhaps you mean ..

Select the col of numbers,
then click Format Cells Percentage (adjust the dp to suit) OK
--
Max
Singapore
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bgeier

Either way will work, I tend to use the right-click method, rather than
the menu bar