Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Johnny Boy

Default Conditional Formatting limitation?

Working on a spreadsheet 16032 rows by 35 columns (to AI). When I try
and save the file I get an Excel popup, “Excel could not save all the
data and formatting you recently added to ***.xls.” Options are “OK”
to save changes with out repairing problem (loose all conditional
formatting below row 5132), “Cancel” to return without saving or “Help”
which doesn’t find any relevant article to help with the problem.
When trying to reapply the conditional format (using the paint brush
tool) I get another popup “selection too large”. Any ideas?

--
Johnny Boy
Johnny Boy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34809