Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
islipped

Default Recover information

I lost sheet information in .xls can I get it back any way? from pivot?
I would like advise please..
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bill Ridgeway

That depends on how you lost the information. If the file was deleted it
may still be in the Recycle Bin. If it isn't there and the file hasn't been
overwritten it may be recoverable by using a utility like Restoration
www.snapfiles.com/get/restoration.html (I haven't used this in anger so I
can't make any recommendations). Ideally something like this should be
installed to a different hard disk in order to minimise the possibility of
overwriting the target file.

The missing file may be on a backup.

Good luck.

Bill Ridgeway