Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Brent E

Default Apply fomulas to additional worksheets as added

Good morning,

Is there an easy way to apply formulas to additional worsheets as they are
added, e.g. take all formulas on SheetA that calculate data on SheetB, and
make the formulas now point and calculate data on sheetC (if worksheet is in
same format and placement)?

For instance, If I build a worksheet (on Sheet2) that has numerous formulas
to conduct calculations on Sheet3, then if I import a download data from an
online source into Sheet4 (in the same format as sheet3), is there an easy
way to make all the formulas in my Sheet2 now calculate Sheet4 data?

Thanks, Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Miguel Zapico

You can use replace, from the Edit menu. In the "Find what:" box type the
old worksheet name, and in the "Replace with:" type the new worksheet name.

Hope this helps,
Miguel.