Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
cnadwodny

Default How do I insert the date modified in a spreadsheet footer?

I'm trying to create an Excel report footer that contains the date that the
file was last modified. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
galimi

Using a small amount of code that includes references to the File System
Object, you can have this done automatically for your spreadsheets.
--
http://HelpExcel.com
1-888-INGENIO

"cnadwodny" wrote:

I'm trying to create an Excel report footer that contains the date that the
file was last modified. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.LeftFooter = _
ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("last save time")
End Sub

'This is workbook event code.

HTH

Bob Phillips

(replace somewhere in email address with googlemail if mailing direct)

"cnadwodny" wrote in message
I'm trying to create an Excel report footer that contains the date that

the
file was last modified. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
cnadwodny

Yes, thanks.
However, I was hoping that I could gain access to the solution without
paying for it.

"cnadwodny" wrote:

I'm trying to create an Excel report footer that contains the date that the
file was last modified. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
cnadwodny

Thanks, Bob. This should work just fine.

One additional question, if I may. Assuming this coding will work for other
BuiltIn Document Properties, (i.e., date file was created), do you know how
to obtain a list of these properties?

Thanks again for your help.