Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
excelmybelle

Default How can I remove values under a certain value from a table?

Hi. I have a table that contains data from row A-I. The values in row G
vary from 0 and up... what I would like to do is tell Excel for any value
that is below .05 in row G, remove that line from the table and paste that
data below the entire table (starting a new table of values that are below
..05).
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

Take a look at Data Filter AutoFilter Custom, on the column of
interest, then use "Greater than" or "lesser than" for a cirteria......then
copy and paste the filtered results to another sheet.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"excelmybelle" wrote:

Hi. I have a table that contains data from row A-I. The values in row G
vary from 0 and up... what I would like to do is tell Excel for any value
that is below .05 in row G, remove that line from the table and paste that
data below the entire table (starting a new table of values that are below
.05).

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
excelmybelle

Hmm, that is pretty much what I am doing now. I was just hoping there was a
way to automatically do it since this is a file that I have to update every
week (and the values change every week). Thank you for your help though :)

"excelmybelle" wrote:

Hi. I have a table that contains data from row A-I. The values in row G
vary from 0 and up... what I would like to do is tell Excel for any value
that is below .05 in row G, remove that line from the table and paste that
data below the entire table (starting a new table of values that are below
.05).

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

Once you have the procedure down pat, then it can be automated with macros to
run the AutoFilter under program control and get there with just a push of a
button......

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"excelmybelle" wrote:

Hi. I have a table that contains data from row A-I. The values in row G
vary from 0 and up... what I would like to do is tell Excel for any value
that is below .05 in row G, remove that line from the table and paste that
data below the entire table (starting a new table of values that are below
.05).

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

Good luck, and post back, either here or in the Programming group if you run
into any snags..........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"excelmybelle" wrote:

Hi. I have a table that contains data from row A-I. The values in row G
vary from 0 and up... what I would like to do is tell Excel for any value
that is below .05 in row G, remove that line from the table and paste that
data below the entire table (starting a new table of values that are below
.05).

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

You're quite welcome........glad to hear you were able to work it out.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3