Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Randy S

Default Auto Calculate

I have a large spreadsheet (50 MB) with lots of formulas. I have
auto-calculations turned off, and just manually recalculate as I need to
(because it takes so long). When I do calculate (F9), the Calculate indicator
at the bottom left status bar stays on even after calculating. I hit F9
again, it calculates, I hit F9 again, it calculates, etc

My question is: is there any way of identifying what is causing this to
occur? How can I get it to calculate once and be done like all my other
(smaller) spreadsheets?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Charles Williams

see