Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SamuelT

Default Omitting A Row From Autofilter

Hi all,

I have a list of various billable items to be billed over a range of
months. People want to see exactly what we are billing per month. To
get the items being billed in a single month I am using the Autofilter
function. However, the problem with this is that it also filters the
final row of my table that displays what the monthly total is.

Is there a means of applying the autofilter but also specifying a row
that should not be filtered out (i.e. the total).

Any assistance much appreciated,

TIA,

SamuelT

--