Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can't edit in cell anymore

I suddenly can not edit in a cell by double-clicking on it. I can only
edit in the fx bar on top. Other sheets in the workbook still work
normally.
What causes this, how can I fix it and how can I make sure it doesn't
happen again?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Nope, it's selected. Excel is crashing now. The graphics are all
haywire, and the scrolling is shot. I can not scroll with the scroll
wheel, the cursor goes off the page instead of scrolling the sheet
(although the cell contents are displayed in the fx line), I can't use
"pick from drop down list" anymore (excel does nothing).
There is something spectacularly wrong here. What's weird is that it's
only one the one sheet, the rest are fine so far.