Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Reginald

Default Flashes

I've been having some problems with flashing in the formula bar in Excel
and it also effects my AutoCad application as well (look like sparkle).
And for some reason Excel tends to bog down the cpu's my computer. My
IT guy thought it had some thing to do with a macro; however, he has
uninstalled & reinstalled Excel & AutoCAD twice, recreated my profile,
and later on during the day it all starts up again. It seems as if it
all stems from Excel because once I close Excel, everything goes back
to normal. Does anyone have any idea what causes this?

--
Reginald
Reginald's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34743

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

Does the situation exist with ANY Excel file open, or just certain ones?
If only some, try opening one of them with macros disabled.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3