Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Fish_Biologist

Default How do I split the axis scale on a line graph

Is it possible to split the Y axis scale (0-1,000 : 10,000-100,000) on a
simple line graph? If so, then How?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mrice

I'm not sure that this can be done directly if I have understood your
question.

You could consider a custom graph - my home page has an example of
custom graphics.

I've used techniques like this to create graphs which fall outside what
Excel can handle.

--
mrice

Research Scientist with many years of spreadsheet development experience
mrice's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10931
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=544768

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jon Peltier

Here is an example, plus links to a couple mo

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BrokenYAxis.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP