Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
SusanG

Default Need 2 rows to display X axis data points for a line graph

X axis is 100 data points, and all must be displayed. They do display, but
are all mushed up. In Corel, you have the option to display the X axis on up
to 3 rows, with interspersed tick marks. In Excel, I seem to be able only to
manipulate the number of categories between tick marks and tick mark labels,
but can't stagger data onto multiple rows. Any ideas or add-ins I could try?
Excel 2002. Thanks, Susan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

This web page gives a suggestion for staggering your labels:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Staggered.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services - Tutorials and Custom Solutions -
http://PeltierTech.com/
2006 Excel User Conference, 19-21 April, Atlantic City, NJ
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ExcelUserConf06.html
_______