Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
plittle

Default Basic question

I have a spreadsheet with 25 pages and would like to take information from
several of the pages and merge it into a Word job which will be utilized
monthly. I will not be taking information from each page though. How do I
set up the merge so I can specify which page/pages I would like to take the
information from?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

You might consider making another special "Report" sheet, which could
consolidate all the data you wish to report, and then export that sheet
only......

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3