Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
cyrilastin

Default Cyrillic characters in excel

I have an Excel shhet containing Cyrillic characters. When I save the sheet
and re-opened it, all the characters had disappeared, mainly replaced by a ?
symbol.
How can I restore the original text?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
papou

Hello
Not too sure but may be just a matter of font name.
Try and change cells font to some standard font like Times New Roman for
instance.

HTH
Cordially
Pascal

de news: ...
?
symbol.
How can I restore the original text?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ray Payette

I suspect that you have to have cyrillic already chosen in Windows as a
possible language. Click on the Control Panel, Regional Options, General and
there will be a list of languages, including Cyrillic. Select all the
languages you might be using.

Best regards,
Ray