Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Francine Otterson

Default Function Help - Counting Days

Good Day,

Need assistance please on the best method to do the following

Based on dates in column E (date ticket was open) I need to count the
following occurrences indicating since the date was open it has been 1 day,
7 days, 30 days and 60 days.

Any assistance appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Barb Reinhardt

Do you just want to know how long the ticket has been opened? Do you want
calendar days or working days?

"Francine Otterson" wrote:

Good Day,

Need assistance please on the best method to do the following

Based on dates in column E (date ticket was open) I need to count the
following occurrences indicating since the date was open it has been 1 day,
7 days, 30 days and 60 days.

Any assistance appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Francine Otterson

Thanks for the response. I would like to know based on calendars if a ticket
has been opened greater then 60 days and count those occurrences.

"Francine Otterson" wrote:

Good Day,

Need assistance please on the best method to do the following

Based on dates in column E (date ticket was open) I need to count the
following occurrences indicating since the date was open it has been 1 day,
7 days, 30 days and 60 days.

Any assistance appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Barb Reinhardt

Try this:
Let's say your data is in E1:E140 and you want to know how many are over 60
days old

=COUNT(IF($E$1:$E$140<TODAY()-60,$E$1:$E$140))

Commit with CTRL SHIFT ENTER

There may be an easier way to do it, but this should work.

"Francine Otterson" wrote:

Good Day,

Need assistance please on the best method to do the following

Based on dates in column E (date ticket was open) I need to count the
following occurrences indicating since the date was open it has been 1 day,
7 days, 30 days and 60 days.

Any assistance appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
daddylonglegs

Try this for a count of dates more than 60 days old

=COUNTIF(E:E,"<"&TODAY()-60)

--
daddylonglegs
daddylonglegs's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30486