Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bodhisatvaofboogie

Default Conditional Formatting

These formulas work WONDERFUL, thanks to one of you who was kind enough to
help me out with them. I want to use them to do one more thing, and I'm not
sure how to adjust it. These select the ENTIRE row for bold or highlighting.
I wish to have them select the row, but only from Column A through X.

=OR(AND($K1=13,$K1<=98),$K1100)

and

=AND($K1=99,$V1=0)

Currently when this funciton goes, it tacks on a bunch of extra empty
columns, making it not printer friendly. I figured there must be a way to
have it only do the range I want, and not add any extra columns. THANKS!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Miguel Zapico

It looks like the conditional formating is applied to those extra columns.
You can remove it by selecting the columns that don't need to be highlighted
and use the delete button on Format-Conditional formating.

Hope this helps,
Miguel.