Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JohnnyTheAmmer

Default VBA to Copy Cell Value Without Formula

Hi

I have 2 workbooks, 1 contains a sheet that has a formula in cell C3 and C7,
this does a countif if function to give me figures, the other workbook
contains data for a whole year, in this book I have a cell that requires the
sum total of both cells from the 1st workbook, i.e C3 = 3, C7=7 so cell C3 in
the other workbook needs to read 10, I have tried using a seperate cell to do
the calculation and then copy the total across but it just gives me 'REF#'
Is there a way of copying accross without taking the Formula with it, ie
just the number in the cell???

Cheers

JTH