Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Alseikhan

Default Need Excel VBa to display Arabic characters

I have two computers running same version of Office 2003 in Windows XP
Pro. On one computer I can type Arabic words in VBA code (used to
display alert messages to users). On another computer, Arabic
characters are turned to garabage within the code, though I can type
Arabic fine in Excel cells and in MS Word
What gives?
What could the second computer be missing that precludes VBA from
displaying arabic characters?

Any help?

Thank you in advance
Alseikhan

--
Alseikhan
Alseikhan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32364

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
davesexcel

Is the other computer setup for arabic language, I have heard that font
is controlled through the users "Apperance" settings, through the
control pannel or right clicking desktop, and can't be changeable
through the messagebox function, maybe you could create a userform,
then you could customize the labels in the font you want

--
davesexcel

davesexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31708
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=541652