Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rajeev

Default Data Analysis and Graphs

I am doing industry analysis, and this is what I am trying to do
1) Calculate performance ratio for each of the player in the industry. There
are 20 players, and i am measuring them on 18 criterion
2) I am doing the same calculations as above for whole industry
3) I have to benchmark each player against industry and draw different
graphs for that, mostly bar graphs.
Question: Is there a way thay I can automate this process so that data get
pulled on its own for each company against industry, so that i dont have to
draw graph for each company separtely each time?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jon Peltier

Check out the dashboards at http://ExcelUser.com

- Jon