Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
arcadhia

Default Advanced Filter

Hi!
I've been trying to Filter data to another Worksheet, I used ther
AutoFilter function and the Advanced Filter function, but nothing!
Basically I'm trying to filter the data based on the drivers, and how
much income they generated and which percentage they own... can someone
tell me how to do this?
I attached the File for you Revision, and opinion, I would appreciate
it greatly...
Charms Regards & Thanks!

P.S. The proteccion password is: 111

|Filename: TEST.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4727 |

arcadhia
arcadhia's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34104
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=538765

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gazzr

Hi there,

spreadsheet looks good but could you put some test data in there so we
know what sort of data we are working with. I am still having trouble
understanding what you want to acheive.

Thanks
gazzr

--
Gazzr
Gazzr's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31075

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
arcadhia

Ok, I fill some cells for example... the info its 90% accurate...
What I'm tryingo to do is to Filter/Divide/Separate the data to the
others sheets based on the drivers, each driver has his own Sheet, I
want to 'leak' the info in all the workbook... Thanks!

--
arcadhia
arcadhia's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34104
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=538765

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
arcadhia

Ok, I fill some cells for example... the info its 90% accurate...
What I'm tryingo to do is to Filter/Divide/Separate the data to the
others sheets based on the drivers, each driver has his own Sheet, I
want to 'leak' the info in all the workbook...
Thanks! :)

|Filename: TEST 2.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4729 |

arcadhia
arcadhia's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34104
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=538765

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
arcadhia

Can someone help me? it's vital for me... Thanks :(