Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chris

Default Merging multiple WS with diff values into one master

I am trying to merge data from 3 different worksheets into one master sheet
For example:

WS #1- Store A, address, city. 20 oz sales January, 20 oz sales Feb.,etc.
WS-#2- StoreA, address, city, 24 oz sales January, 24 oz sales Feb., etc
WS#3- Store A, address, city 32 oz sales January, 32 oz sales Feb, etc.

The goal I have in mind is a worksheet that says:

Row 1- Store A, address, city,20 oz sales January, 20 oz sales Feb.,etc. 24
oz sales January, 24 oz sales Feb., etc,32 oz sales January, 32 oz sales
Feb, etc.

I would then repeat this same for all additional stores.

I may have one of two possible scenarios that I might have to work with that
I wanted to throw out there.

#1 I have been told that the data I am working with, that there will be the
same exact stores and that all I would have to do is sort the stores by
whatever factor (name or address) and proceed to merge the worksheets.

#2 If scenario 1 is incorrect and there are some stores missing, how will
this work? For example some stores may have only purchased 1 size item (ie
20 oz) but not the other sizes. Meaning on row 10 of worksheet A (20 oz
size) the store is "John's #1" but on worksheet B (24 oz size) the store on
row 10 is John's #2 because John's #1 store didn't buy any 24 oz size. How
would I then get the data from each sheet for each store to "line up" or
match on the on the same row on the master sheet?

I am sorry for the wordiness of this question but sincerely appreciate any
and all help.