Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roy

Default "Save As" disabled

My File "Save As" is disabled, how can I turn it back on (Excel 2000).

Thanks,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Doug Kanter

"Roy" wrote in message
My File "Save As" is disabled, how can I turn it back on (Excel 2000).

Thanks,

I believe this is a side effect of a problem with one of the recent Windows
Update files. Run WU manually and see if it helps.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Patricia Shannon

This sounds like it might be the problem people are having with a Microsoft
update. Try searching microsoft.public.excel for "can't save" or "can't
open", etc, for the latest fix.

"Doug Kanter" wrote:

"Roy" wrote in message
My File "Save As" is disabled, how can I turn it back on (Excel 2000).

Thanks,

I believe this is a side effect of a problem with one of the recent Windows
Update files. Run WU manually and see if it helps.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Patricia Shannon

or search microsoft.public.excel for "save as"