Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
convert all capital letter from excel

Default CAPITALIZED ALL WORDS FROM WROKSHEET

dear sir,
i want to know that how can we change the all worksheet which is in small
letter convert to capital letter?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
widman

Although all caps isn't recommended for reading and screen size, you can use
the "upper" command. I usually have to do the opposite, with the "Lower", or
sometimes the "proper" that capitalizes the first leter only.

to convert text in a1, in a blank cell type "=upper(a1)" you can then drag
the formula down or across. when you are finished, copy and paste values
over the original.

"convert all capital letter from excel" wrote:

dear sir,
i want to know that how can we change the all worksheet which is in small
letter convert to capital letter?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Cone

The free Excel add-in "Excel Extras" will do that and more.
Download from...
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA