Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
widman

Default CAPITALIZED ALL WORDS FROM WROKSHEET

Although all caps isn't recommended for reading and screen size, you can use
the "upper" command. I usually have to do the opposite, with the "Lower", or
sometimes the "proper" that capitalizes the first leter only.

to convert text in a1, in a blank cell type "=upper(a1)" you can then drag
the formula down or across. when you are finished, copy and paste values
over the original.

"convert all capital letter from excel" wrote:

dear sir,
i want to know that how can we change the all worksheet which is in small
letter convert to capital letter?