Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jose_kan_uc

Default cell shading

cell shading and font color do not work on highlighted cells, however, fill
shading and font color are present in print preview. how do i activate these
features on active worksheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

jose

If this is a problem with all Excel files with coloured cells, the Windows OS
high contrast setting may be turned on. There is information in the
following MSKB article:

OFF: Changes to Fill Color and Fill Pattern Are Not Displayed

http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-ca;320531

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 17:26:01 -0700, jose_kan_uc
wrote:

cell shading and font color do not work on highlighted cells, however, fill
shading and font color are present in print preview. how do i activate these
features on active worksheet?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Theresa

THANK YOU! I've been so frustrated by this problem and your suggestion
solved it instantly!

theresa