Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
araki

Default Populate column in sequential order by number of records

Hi all.
I think I've seen this before. Let's say I have a spreadsheet that has
200 records. there are various fields associated with each record.
I would like to add another colum that will populate to the number of
records,this case 200, in a sequential order.
I would like to do this without typing in each number.

Thx.

--
araki
araki's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15334