Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
grahammal

Default Hyperlinks & Drop down menu

I have a list of Hyperlinks in cells A1 to A25.
I have named this cell range as 'proliants'.
I've created a dropdown menu that displays this range but it only
displays them
as normal text and not as a list of Hyperlinks.
Can this be achieved in a dropdown menu, comboBox or anything else?
I want to be able to select a Hyperlink from the menu, and away she
goes.

--
grahammal
grahammal's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=20336