Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Anubis666

Default How can I disable macro security for all users at once?

Hello everybody?

Is there a way to disable the Excel macro security at once for all
users on the system? I know this is a bad thing to do and that security
is there for a reason, but it's the specific request of an eHosting
client.

In this particular environment, we publish Excel 2003 on a Citrix PS
4.0 Farm and last time we had to change the settings per user... and it
took us a lot of time.

Thanks A LOT for your help,

Bart.

--