Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
eehj23

Default hiding macro codes upon protecting the worksheet

How can I hide macro codes upon protecting the worksheet? I don't want other
users to see my codes, how will I do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Inside the VBE
select your project
Tools|VBAProject Properties|Protection tab

give it a memorable password.

This is 100% foolproof, but it'll keep most out.

--

Dave Peterson