-   -   hiding macro codes upon protecting the worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/85781-hiding-macro-codes-upon-protecting-worksheet.html)

eehj23

hiding macro codes upon protecting the worksheet

How can I hide macro codes upon protecting the worksheet? I don't want other
users to see my codes, how will I do that?

Dave Peterson

hiding macro codes upon protecting the worksheet

Inside the VBE
select your project
Tools|VBAProject Properties|Protection tab

give it a memorable password.

This is 100% foolproof, but it'll keep most out.

--

Dave Peterson