Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
conksu

Default Non-excel related problem about thumbnails

Do you mean browsing in Windows?

If so, go to the menu bar in the browsing window and select
"View" - "Thumbnails".

--
conksu
conksu's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31870

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
lakegoddess

I'm actually already viewing by thumbnails so I already did what you
suggested. My question is how come the thumbnail (the 1in x 1in icon)
doesn't show a preview (basically a small picture) of the real picture?
This only happens with my jpeg files. Like in the same folder in
thumbnail view, I can see a preview of a PDF file in the 1" x 1" icon.
I don't know if I'm explaining it well enough or not.

--
lakegoddess
lakegoddess's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=18646

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

I don't have an answer, but you may find an answer using one of the windows
newsgroups--or even searching google???