Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
hansp

Default show current list

Hallo,
i have a list in rows, and in the first column is a number or the name
of a draw, and in the second a index or no index. The second sheet
should only have the last draw with the same name.
for example:

Draw Index contents Date
237-201 a Grundrissplan 10.4.2006 etc
237-201 b Grundrissplan 12.4.2006 etc
237-203 Grundrissplan 12.4.2006 etc
237-206 a Grundrissplan 10.4.2006 etc
237-206 b Grundrissplan 12.4.2006 etc
237-206 c Grundrissplan 12.4.2006 etc

the second sheet shoud show this:
Draw Index contents Date
237-201 b Grundrissplan 12.4.2006 etc
237-203 Grundrissplan 12.4.2006 etc
237-206 c Grundrissplan 12.4.2006 etc

I need a macro which can compare the in column A the numbers and only
show the last. So that I can write in the first sheet and on the second
there is only show the current draw

thanks Hans-Peter