Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
realspido

Default Multisource Pivot

Hello Boys and Girls,
I have another problem.
I really like to use Pivot Tables, I think it's a very powerfull tool. BUT:
Is it possible to create a Pivot table from few tables having common
information same for all of them. You'll say: create mulitiple consolidation
ranges table, but it's not really what I want to achieve. Consolidation Pivot
only sums, counts, etc. all data apearing in each table, but I'd like to do
it this way:

table 1:
NAME DATE TIME SPENT
name1 4/4/6 9
name2 4/4/6 8
name3 4/4/6 7
name1 5/4/6 5

table 2:
NAME DATE TIME LOST
name1 4/4/6 1
name2 4/4/6 0
name3 4/4/6 3
name1 5/4/6 2

table 3:
NAME DATE TIME EARNED
name1 4/4/6 7
name2 4/4/6 8
name3 4/4/6 9
name1 5/4/6 11

RESULT (Pivot Table):
NAME DATE RATIO
name1 4/4/6 (TIME SPENT-TIMELOST)/TIME EARNED

ALL TABLES ARE IN SEPARATE SHEETS

PLEASE HELP.

CHEERS...