yllee70

Default pivot table

Would appreciate any form of help. After setting up a pivot table (in a
separate worksheet from the data sheet), I copied and pasted that first pivot
table a few rows below. So I now have 2 pivot tables of the same format and
data. I played around with the 2nd pivot table i.e. tried to put it into
various groups. As I grouped the 2nd pivot table, the original pivot tbale
changed as well - exactly as per the 2nd pivot table's group. How do I keep
the first pivot table's original format/grouping unchanged.
Thx.
Debra Dalgleish

You could remove the grouped fields from the second pivot table. For
example, if your pivot table has a field named region, and you group the
regions into East and West, a new field (Region2) is created.

Remove Region2 from the second pivot table, and it will display the
ungrouped regions.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List