Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MoldMan

Default Excel add-in w/ Library.dll file, ? proper folder for the dll

I have many excel add-ins that are AOK. My latest add-in has a second
library.dll file. Both files are located in c:\programs\miscrosoft
office\Office 10\Add-Ins

When I open excel I get the error msg "No Libraries Found". I copied the
dll to the LIB folder in Office 10 (above) but that changes nothing.

To use the functions each time I open excel I have to open the Options
ADD-IN dialog, highlite the program, browse to the *.xla file and click on
it.

Any suggestions on where to locate the files so that they excel can find them