Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
huruta

Default Simple formatting question....

I copied a worksheet. In my former worksheet I had text in the first
column. Sometimes the text is long and it in such cases it displays the
entire text across columns B/C, etc. In the copied worksheet, the text
cuts off where column A ends. How can I get the text to display across
columns in my copied worksheet?

Thanks!
Huruta

--
huruta
huruta's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30930

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Or the cells are set for wrap text and the rows are a set height which does not
autofit with wrap text.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 11:14:02 -0700, Kevin B
wrote:

I would assume that the cell to the right of the text has a space in it,
which is why the text is cut off. Either widen column A or clear the cell in
column B of any entry