Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jimbo1

Default Just a quick one - Labels

I have a listbox on a worksheet which is populated using .additem in
code. I think i'm right in saying that you cannot put column headers in
when it is done this way. This beng so I thought I would just create
Labels and place them over the top of where the headers would be.
However the Listbox always seems to sit on top of the labels and when
trying 'Bring to Front' or 'Send to Back', they still sit beneath the
listbox. Is there anyway to change this?

Cheers in advance.

--
Jimbo1
Jimbo1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30637

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jimbo1

I have done, was just wondering if there was a way. no matter.
cheers