Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SteveT

Default Advance Filter update

Thanks for help with this...

I have 2 worksheets, 1 - data, 2 - billing sheet.
I am trying to use advanced filter on billing sheet to draw line items
specifics from sheet 1 if falls in data range user selects.

I'm trying to follow www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html which is helpful
but
my billing sheet will not re-filter if the criteria ranges are changed.

Can someone help to make this a dynamic sheet so user does not have to have
to "Advanced" in the area of advanced filtering to use?

thanks for your trusted help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish

You can use programming to apply the advanced filter after the criteria
change. There are examples he

Under Filters, look for 'Filter for Date Range' and 'Product List by
Category'

SteveT wrote:
Thanks for help with this...

I have 2 worksheets, 1 - data, 2 - billing sheet.
I am trying to use advanced filter on billing sheet to draw line items
specifics from sheet 1 if falls in data range user selects.

I'm trying to follow www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html which is helpful
but
my billing sheet will not re-filter if the criteria ranges are changed.

Can someone help to make this a dynamic sheet so user does not have to have
to "Advanced" in the area of advanced filtering to use?

thanks for your trusted help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SteveT

Debra,

thanks, appreciate your site... most helpful.

B-Rgds, StevenT